Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finally

For the past month, I have been attempting to start a blog. I have been really excited too, but I am just plain ignorant. I honestly have no idea how to make it beautiful and interesting. I get to the NEW POST button and I draw a blank or to the DESIGN part and am lost. There is so much to learn and I don't even know where to start. 

So here it is. The first post. Hopefully it is interesting. I'm excited to put up house crafts, projects, and the like. I'm excited to share my excitedness (Can you tell I like the word excited?), my struggles, and my life. I am just overall ready to do one of these. 

Below are a few different pictures from the Fall that sum up how things have been. Enjoy! 
I look forward to getting this thing rolling. : )


Our first Christmas together

Our CRAZY Young Life Fall Weekend

Our semi-blizzard & doggie!

My husky, bearded husband (he shaved after Christmas)

The entryway to our house. I LOVE it!

Curtains I just tailored for our Sunroom!



No comments:

Post a Comment